Friday, January 02, 2009

Christmas in Pictures

Since posting pictures is easier than writing, here are some pictures from the past month.

Making cookies with Grandma G.
Josiah got to put the angel on the tree.
This is what happens when Josiah helps decorate the tree. (That's a lego man.)

My family spent a weekend together at Stormer Lake.   We played lots of games, at lots of good food, we ladies did a fun craft, and the guys and kids played floor hockey and tore around in the gym.
Here we are decorating journals or notebooks with pictures and stuff from magazines.  It was so fun.  Sorta like scrap-booking, but easier.
Rhonda and her pink pages.
Two first-borns, Caleb and Caitlyn, playing Mastermind.
A common scene.  This game is serious business!
Erica, the Beautiful
Christmas morning.  We had the traditional brunch and then tore into the presents.  
Keith modeling his new shirt.
Josiah with his new guitar.  He was so happy he was speechless.  
Rachel and Dave.  Aren't they smashing?!?
Caleb and Logan made this shelf for me.  I was very touched!
Hannah's first Christmas. She was still kinda sick, so her eyes look very droopy.
Some of us had Christmas dinner at our house and then most of us went to Mike and Helen's for dessert.  Here are their two grandbabies, Serenity and Xander.  Aren't they cute??

The kids all over papa.
Grandma Dru surrounded by kids.
Larissa
Rachel playing twister with Caleb and Logan.

We had a good time with Rachel and Dave here for about 10 days.  The Christmas season is always so busy, it seems, but it was still fun - and exhausting.  By Christmas day I was so tired I could hardly function.  But, I'm catching up on my rest now, I think.  At least I will if I shut up now and head for bed immediately!!

Happy New Year, everyone!

3 comments:

MJ said...

Yes! I can post comments now. looks like all had a nice christmas. Thanks for the pictures, MJ

Anonymous said...

I too say thanks for the pictures,looks like great times.Those little babies look cute and chubby.
Twila H.

rachelslab said...

Hey, nice pictures. I thought I had more to say, but I guess I didn't.